Hello again my dear friends, this one is my next recipe and is a delicious Salad made with fresh Tomatoes cut into quarters, Tin Tuna (in Sunflower oil), Chopped Garlic or Onion, Chopped Parsley, Salt, Spanish Sherry Vinegar and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Mix all together and put into the fridge for 1-2 hours to marinate. This is fantastic on its own (and of course can use a good Bread to dip into the sauce) or can be matching a good portion of Spanish Omelette, Plain Omelette, Meat or Fish.
INGREDIENTS FOR 4 PEOPLE:
- 6 Regular sized Tomatoes
- 1 or 2 Tins of Tuna (better in Sunflower Oil).
- 3 Cloves of garlic chopped and a little bunch of fresh parsley chopped or 2 sliced Onions (but you should not use Onions and Garlic on same salad).
- 3 Tablespoons of Sherry Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar.
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Salt (but depends on personal your taste how much Salt you like).
|STEP 1 - Get the 6 regular sized tomatoes washed and ready to be cut...|
|STEP 2 - ... Into halves and each half of tomato cut into quarters|
|STEP 3 - Place them into a big bowl that allows you to mix all ingredients properly.|
|STEP 4 - Add the Chopped Garlic or Sliced Onions into the bowl...|
|STEP 5 - and mix very well.|
|STEP 6 - Add the Tins of Tuna (drained from its own Sunflower Oil)...|
|STEP 7 - ...and mix it all very well.|
|STEP 8 - Add the fresh Chopped Parsley, the Salt, the 3 tablespoons of Vinegar and the Extra Virgin Olive Oil and mix very well.|
|STEP 9 - Place the salad in an smaller bowl and put into the fridge for 1-2 hours (this step is very important for the salad to get the right flavour allowing the salad to marinate).|
STEP 10 - The Salad is ready to serve. Please enjoy :-)